Commission Factory is a leader in the Digital advertising industry. We partner with brands to grow their online presence and hence allowing them to connect to their customers. Our online platform allows our clients to sell and promote products globally and in 165 global currencies.
This role will lead the Company’s client service to all advertisers and major publishers working actively in Australia, delivering a service that is not only representative of the local market, but also of Commission Factory globally. The role will also provide forward-facing contact to the Australian market on behalf of the company, with a key responsibility being to understand and get to know key clients, publishers, and agencies in Australia.
You will be working with the Commission Factory team to:
- Provide client services to all key advertisers working in Australia.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with key publishers.
- Contributing to new business opportunities for the Australian market.
- Searching for new opportunities for the Company to grow its presence in Australia.
- Providing the forward-facing contact for the Company in Australia.
- Conducting in-depth market research to understand the size, scope, opportunity and threats in Australia.
- Providing key feedback regarding the Company’s strategy for expansion into Australia
- Formulating a practical go-to-market strategy for Australia
- Analysing market offering and benchmarking this against key competitors
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree qualification in marketing/advertising/business or similar area;
- At least 3 years of industry experience;
- Enthusiastic, committed, and passionate about digital advertising;
- Excellent relationship building skills, and desire to provide an unrivalled level of service;
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to the growth of the business and our clients by providing support to deliver the highest levels of client service to ensure retention
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, externally and internally
Education and Requirements
- Excellent relationship building skills, and desire to provide an unrivalled level of service
- High level of industry knowledge
- Possesses demonstrable skill in co-coordinating major projects
- Knowledge of Awin systems and services
- Understanding of different Affiliate channel commission models
- Shows an understanding of Affiliate Window’s USPs and how our delivery of customer services positions us compared with our competitors
- Good standard of academic achievement (A-Level or Degree)
- Academic or professional background in Business/Commerce
Please note that this job description is an indicator of your personal career development. It is not legally binding and can differ slightly regarding the specific team, industry or vertical requirement