Commission Factory is a leader in the Digital advertising industry. We partner with brands to grow their online presence and hence allowing them to connect to their customers. Our online platform allows our clients to sell and promote products globally and in 165 global currencies.
Whilst the below is a guide to a general expectations of the role, we expect this position may evolve over time and be refined for the changing digital marketing landscape.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Event and Marketing Executive who will be responsible for corporate marketing on our online platforms across industry events and social media platforms.
As an integral member of our team, you will be required to collaborate with internal client services, and sales teams to cater to marketing initiatives to the various needs of objectives. In particular, you will be required to:
- Generate original content for the Commission Factory blog, and create content for external publications as well as finding great guest posts
- Assist with and gain ownership of social media channels
- Align social content and strategy with greater/overall mission of marketing department and company goals
- Engage with other industry members and clients in a friendly, professional and unique way
- Make recommendations for existing content strategy based on data and analytics. What content is working and what’s not? What can we change to increase traffic, visibility, etc
- Work with the internal team to develop event initiatives for the year
- Establish relationships with key venues and event hire vendors
- Plan, manage and market all digital events such as webinars and podcasts and get buy-in from guest speakers
Skills and Education
- Relevant degree qualification in marketing/advertising/business or similar area;
- At least 3 years of industry experience;
- Enthusiastic, committed, and passionate about digital advertising;
- Excellent relationship building skills, and desire to provide an unrivalled level of service;
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to the growth of the business and our clients by providing support to deliver the highest levels of client service to ensure retention
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, externally and internally