Commission Factory is a leader in the Digital advertising industry. We partner with brands to grow their online presence and hence allowing them to connect to their customers. Our online platform allows our clients to sell and promote products globally and in 165 global currencies.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of accounts whilst supporting Account Managers on the development of key accounts.
The Account Executive role varies a lot which means you are constantly learning, facing different challenges and expanding your knowledge about running a successful affiliate program. You will be required to work under the direction of an Account Manager to:
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to clients and agencies across both assigned accounts and support accounts
- Manage publisher relationships necessary for the successful management of assigned programs
- Initiate and implement ideas to grow affiliate activities in line with the needs of clients and assist clients in the creation of quarterly and yearly strategies
- Take 100% ownership of assigned accounts delivery and service levels and proactively providing insight to Managers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree qualification in marketing/advertising/business or similar area;
- At least 3 years of industry experience;
- Enthusiastic, committed, and passionate about digital advertising;
- Excellent relationship building skills, and desire to provide an unrivalled level of service;
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to the growth of the business and our clients by providing support to deliver the highest levels of client service to ensure retention
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, externally and internally