We are looking for a motivated individual who will excel in developing new business opportunities with small to medium-sized brands.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, confident, yet patient individual looking to step into the fluid & rewarding environment of affiliate marketing and for anyone seeking to gain valuable experience in a leading global digital marketing network.
Working in the Commercial department, this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity of joining a dynamic and energetic sales team.
The Commercial team has a collaborative and creative approach, working closely with offices around the world to win business. The right candidate will adopt an intelligent, proactive and consultative style and will be self-motivated and organised.
If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity to join Commission Factory's Commercial and New Business Team, focusing on securing new business with advertisers that operate across multiple territories in the APAC region.
- Approaching new clients, as well as existing clients with potential in new markets
- Negotiating and closing local and multi-territory deals with advertisers
- Advising and working collaboratively with local markets on multi-territory deals
- Meeting allocated sales revenue and profitability targets in terms of quality and quantity
- Ensure consistency in introductions/proposals to prospects, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Providing support for ad hoc administrative tasks and prioritising these effectively
- Providing support in improving quality and efficiency across sales teams
Skills and Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- Exude a friendly and professional manner with confidence working with people at all levels
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly organised and able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- Be highly self-motivated with the ability to quickly acquire new skills
- Have a passion for results and are happy to roll sleeves up and get involved in helping out wherever it might be needed
- Digital marketing or SaaS experience and technical knowledge of the e-commerce sector strongly advantageous
- Exemplary verbal and written skills
- Ideally with at least 1 year’s sales experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision once trained
- Must have a high working proficiency of the English language
- Additional languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese beneficial.